Express Forwarding Services and their Egyptian Counterpart First Global Logistics were awarded by one of the biggest Pulp & Paper companies in the Middle east (United Carton and Industries Company) the shipping of their new Production lines Machinery from Riyadh, KSA up to Alexandria, for their new Plant in Egypt. This nomination came after hard competition with other multinationals and many proposal phases. The scope of shipping for this project was from door supplier in Riyadh to final place of delivery in Alexandria, Egypt
The first freight was successfully shipped (Production line 1) from April 2017 covering the following areas:
· Cargo survey @site .
· Machinery dismantling following technical protocols
· Cranes/Fork lifts/Labors mob-demo @ supplier’s site
· Loading / stuffing/ lashing & securing
· Trucking Empty & full crates from Jeddah port to
Supplier address & trip full back
· All road permits & approvals for OOG
· All customs clearance & documentation formalities at origin/destination
· On carriage from Alexandria port to client’s Plant
Total Weight : 330.00 tons total CBM : 1081.00 M3 .